Tofu makes this strawberry smoothie slightly thick
Tofu spread is an original and healthy spread. In creating this recipe, we were simply inspired by nature. Everything is beautifully green, so we also tuned into the green this time. Are you getting ready for a picnic? Expecting guests for a barbecue? Or do you just have a craving for something light, healthy, and extraordinary? Try this spread – most of the ingredients you certainly already have at home.
Tofu spread is a quick solution if you’ve got a craving for a light dinner or are in for an unusual appetizer. It goes wonderfully with crispy bread, bread sticks, or pizza sticks.
|What you need:||Directions:|
Our tip: If you have a little extra time, bake some homemade baguettes to go with this spread.
- is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals
- as a diuretic, it helps with urinary calculi
- helps with menstrual problems and with inflammation of the prostate
- supports digestion and acts against flatulence
- freshens breath
- has disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties
- cleanses the body
- has a soothing effect
- helps with chronic bronchitis with a strong cough
- has a positive effect on the digestive system, helps with lack of appetite
- helps maintain the balance of intestinal flora against flatulence and diarrhea
- improves production of breast milk
- promotes a calm state, helps fight anxiety, insomnia
Thanks to its tofu, spring green tofu spread is rich in protein, and thanks to its vegetables and herbs contains vitamin C.