Tofu makes this strawberry smoothie slightly thick
Information for the data subject/legal representative of the data subject
within the meaning of the article 13 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the EU Regulation)
ALFA BIO s.r.o.
Kremnička 71, 974 05 Banská Bystrica
Company ID number: 30 223 041
Responsible person: Milan Mračko
Contact of responsible person: email@example.com
Data subject, within the meaning of the EU Regulation, is entitled to:
- the access to the personal data (article 15),
(the access must not have adverse effects on the rights of other natural persons)
- rectification and completion of personal data (article 16),
- deletion of personal data – right to be forgotten (article 17),
- published PD,
- no longer needed PD,
- unlawfully processed PD,
- PD processed for the direct marketing purposes,
- PD after withdrawal of consent to processing, unless there exists any other legal basis for processing,
- this right does not apply concerning the data processed:
- within exercising of official authority vested in the controller,
- within processing for archiving purposes, scientific/historical research purposes or statistical purposes, for exercising of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, for demonstration and exercising of legal claims,
- restriction of processing of personal data (article 18),
- while rectification of inaccurate data,
- during the verification if in the course of processing, while exercising of public authority or on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller, the interests of the data subject do not override,
- if the data subject objects to the deletion of the data and requests it to be replaced by restriction of processing,
- if the controller no longer needs the data and they are needed by the data subject in order to exercise a legal claim,
- portability of personal data processed via the automated means (article 20)
- objection to the processing of personal data (article 21),
- within the processing for the needs of the public interest,
- in the exercise of an official authority vested in the controller,
- the controller’s legitimate interests – if the controller continues to process, he must provide the reasons,
- within the processing for direct marketing purposes – the controller immediately suspends processing.
The controller may restrict the extent of the rights of the data subject within the meaning of article 23 of the EU Regulation if such a restriction is stated in order to ensure, in particular, the protection of the rights of the data subject or other persons and to ensure the enforcement of civil claims.
The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Hraničná 12, Bratislava pursuant to the article 13, par. 2, letter d) of EU Regulation.
The data subject declares that he has become aware of this information.
signature of the data subject
or the legal representative of the data subject